Business Review Form
1. Year Established
2. Number of Outlets
3. Annual Turnover
4. What is your branding style?
5. How do you differentiate your brand from the competition?
6. List your full range of products/services and categorise them
7. Do you have any products/services that are seasonal?
8. What words would people use to find your business?
9. What are your business goals?
10. Describe your sales cycle?
11. What are your current sales conversion rates – online and offline?
1. Describe your target audience?
2. Type of business?
Business to Customer
Business to Business
a. Target Sex
b. Target Age Range
c. Target Income
d. Is Target a Homeowner?
a. Target Business Type/Turnover
b. Target Turnover
c. Target Number of staff
3. What is your average customer spend?
4. Customer locations?
5. What is the average life time value of a customer?
6. Do you keep a customer database?
a. How many?
7. How often do you contact customers directly?
1. What is your annual advertising budget?
2. What is your advertising activity?
3. When do you advertise and why?
4. How effective is your advertising and how do you monitor results?
1. Who are your main competitors and why?
2. What are your key strengths? - Things you do better than your competitors
The Business Online
1. How long has the current website been online? Who built it? Cost? What do you LIKE about it?
2. What don't you like about your website?
3. How many visitors per month?
4. How much business does it generate?
5. Search engine performance?
6. Who updates it?
7. Does it have a CMS?
8. Does it have website statistics?
9. Are you really making the Internet work for your business?
10. How do you think you could use the Internet more effectively?
1. What message would you like to get across?
2. List the products/services you want to promote on your video?
3. If applicable, which product brands would you like to promote?
4. How would you like your video to be presented? By you/team, by an actor or professional voice over?
5. Confirm the accreditations you would like to show on your video?